Cross-country skiing in Seefeld
Total winter fun
The Seefeld region - Tyrol's high plateau - offers 245 km of perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails, most of which are snow-sure, at various levels of difficulty.. Almost all of the elite skiers in the world have trained and competed at one of the most beautiful plateaus in the Alps.
Cross country skiing in the Region Seefeld
Discover the numerous possibilities to enjoy cross country skiing in Seefeld. Here you will find further important information about what you should know to fully enjoy cross country skiing in our region.
All cross-country trails in the Seefeld region are equipped with detailed information boards with the most important information on site.
keyboard_arrow_rightNight trail in Seefeld
You can even continue skiing at night on an approximately 3 km long trail between Seefeld and Mösern.
keyboard_arrow_rightWe are a quality approved cross country skiing hotel!
Dear cross-country skiing lover and guest,
our Parkhotel Seefeld is a quality approved cross country skiing hotel.
- Fitness breakfast (fruit, muesli, etc.) – does not apply to holiday apartments and camp sites
- Storage area for all your cross-country skiing equipment (lockable doors; area covered by theft insurance)
- Wax room to prepare your cross-country skis (equipment includes waxing bench, iron, electricity supply, retouch pen, wax-scraper, brush, screwdriver)
- Washing and drying facilities for cross-country skiing clothing as well as laundry service (subject to surcharge)
- Maximum distance to closest cross-country skiing trail: 3km
- Information corner with everything you need to know on cross-country skiing in the area:
- Map showing all trails in the region
- Recommended trails for all ability levels, incl. information on trail access points
- List of hire shops and sports shops (incl. opening hours & address)
- List of ski schools (incl. opening hours & address)
- Timetables for public transport and opening hours for lifts to high-altitude trails
- Specialist cross-country skiing magazines (nordic sports, active life, etc.)
- Weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Cross-country skiing information on hotel / guesthouse website (available in print form where possible):
- Information about the status of the guesthouse / hotel as a certified cross-country skiing accommodation (incl. list of criteria fulfilled and official “XC Ski Accommodation” logo)
- Information about the region, cross-country skiing in the area, trail maps, all-inclusiveo ffers for cross-country skiers, etc.
- Link to cross-country skiing website of regional tourism board
- Accommodation can be booked online